New Service Applications
To receive service from Tri-County Electric Cooperative, the consumer must apply for membership. New members may be required to pay a deposit, membership fee and any other applicable fees at the time of application. To obtain service for a new structure, proper county permits and inspection are required before power is connected. The procedure for obtaining temporary service, such as power for building a house, is the same as applying for new service. A valid county permit is also required.
Commercial/ Industrial Application
Please be aware of the following items regarding residential applications:
- In order to complete your application online, you must provide all information requested on the application. You will not be able to submit the application if any of the required fields are left blank.
- Must provide a Federal Tax Id Number.
- You will be required to upload a copy of your state issued id or passport.
- If you rent or lease the location, a copy of the lease or rental agreement must be uploaded.
- An application must be completed for EVERY meter that needs service.
- Applications will be reviewed during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm, excluding holidays) and you will be contacted by phone to complete the application process.
Start Service Online
Request service online by filling out the form below.
Please allow three business days for processing/correspondence. Completion of this form will not establish service. You will be contacted by a member service representative to finish the process or if additional information is needed.
If you need service sooner or have other questions, please contact member services during office hours at 803-874-1215 or Toll-Free at 1-877-874-1215
Request service online.
Start Service in Person
We have three office locations for your convenience. Office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Bring in your lease or purchase agreement, along with a valid state issued id or passport and social security card.
- You may be asked to pay a deposit based on your credit or Tri-County Electric payment history.